<VV> Corvair In Print - Sort Of!

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 19:34:42 EST 2006

This is not really about our Corvair but styling clues sure make you think
about the source to the early model body shape!!!!

Take a look at the May 2006 issue of Super Chevy magazine. Story starts on
page 73, but this has more to do with comments under a picture on page 74 and
comments made by the author in the first part of the story!

The story concerns Mr Joe Bortz the Detroit entrepreneur who has acquired
many of the older GM Concept cars that have been "discarded" by the factory.
Seems that in 1989 he located the 1955 Motorama Car, the Chevrolet Biscayne at a
 junkyard in Detroit that he has been successful before in finding these
pieces  of history.

Very interesting story but the author, Barry Kluczyk, spends quite a bit of
time comparing the early model Corvair to this concept car!

Enjoy the article and let's see if any of our historians can shed more  light
on these comparisons!!

Bill"Swamp-Rat"Hadley
Denham Springs, LA