<VV> Really, really Tired

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 06:40:23 EST 2006

Thanks Bryan, The link you referenced is what I used
along with a 'book' to come up with the 5 to 5 1/4
back spacing. I'm planning on ordering a set of
knock-off torque-thrusts from Vintage Wheelworks and
you can get custom backspacing with them. B. Helt says
the stock wheels are 'about' 4 1/2 back spaced so I
plan to go 5 and put the extra 1/4 outside. If I spend
the $ I might as well get it right. The car came to me
with five different wheels.

Andy
'66 A/C Corsa