<VV> Bump Steer

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Mar 29 10:17:20 EST 2006

Just checked some stock 13x5.5,  14x6 and 15x7 GM wheels and looks like the
backspacing (distance from inside rim to inside hub mounting) and first two
measured 4" and 7" measured 4.25". Would think that to keep the center of
the tire in the same place with a 7" rim you would want about 4.75" BS. If
no clearance issues I will probably try 215x65x15s (since I have four) on
15x7" GM wheels this weekend & see how it feels.

205x60s on a 7" rim looked & worked nice on my Fiero for spirited street
driving.

Padgett