<VV> Corvair Anti Corrosion

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Mar 29 15:36:50 EST 2006

"Galvanizing fairy"?  That does conjure up quite an image!  I suspect
seeing a fairy in the Fisher plant would indeed be galvanizing -- or
maybe not.

The galvanizing on the '65 coupe I'm restoring includes:
 -- Front panel between the head lights.
 -- All of the longitudinal box members.
 -- At least some of the inner fender sheet metal.
 -- Rocker panels.

Dave Keillor