<VV> Miscelanea from Kidsylvania!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 21:55:44 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/29/2006 5:43:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:

> 1. Why are there right hand and left hand threads on
> my self-adjusters?  which ones go where?
> ---
They have to Rotate  "over the top" towards the drum side.....you'll
understand after you get it together!

> 2. do I *have* to bench bleed my master cylinder, or
> can I just put it all together and pump?  What are the
> reasons for doing it?
> --------
NO!   it a matter of personal style of bleeding systems....

If the system is air tight when the pedal is released [ allowed to rise ]
fluid only moves in the right direction!

> 3. Does anyone have a dimension sheet for building a
> speaker shelf for the back window?  I ask because I'm
> going to build one, and if there isn't such a thing
> around, I will have to create the pattern on cardboard
> and then trace it and all that crud...
> ---

This is in one of last years Communiques....By Joe Potts   pottsf at msn.com

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!