<VV> Bleeding MCs

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 29 22:33:12 EST 2006

With all due respect to Matt, in general, it is ALWAYS better to bleed a MC
on the bench as enclosed instructions state, most mechanics working as
mechanics, excuse me-Automotive Technicians, agree, and finally, because
sometimes on some MCs, it is difficult to get the MC to bleed out the air
bubbles.

What's he say? Yea verily?  LOL!

Chuck S
BBRT