<VV> Corvair Anti Corrosion

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Mar 29 22:35:51 EST 2006

>--------------------
Well, if GM didn't do it, who did cause I didn't. Everyone, including gurus,
can be wrong. Maybe there was a galvanizing fairy running around the Fisher
plant :^)...

Ned
BTW that is not a flame of Kirby, maybe the so called Guru though...

I thought you weren't supposed to weld galvanized metal.  Doesn't it produce toxic fumes er something?  If that's the case how did GM weld galvanized pieces in?

I had heard somewhere that the factory replacement panels for the LM windshield lower frame were galvanized. Of course that and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee.

mike