<VV> RE: Disk brakes

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 09:54:47 EST 2006

   I have used the 4 wheel disc brake set up from Corvair Underground for several years for both autocross and many track events with no trouble what so ever.  I still am using the original supplied pads. I can run 13" wheels on either end if I want.
   I thought the price was very reasonable and did not have to engineer (or re-engineer) anything.
  Warren