<VV> 140 running hot

michael mrmph170 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 11:14:31 EST 2006

Thank you all for the help. I will get it fired up in a couple of weeks. The
engine is rebuilt and has 400 miles on it. The fumes from the exhaust burns
my eyes and the engine heats up when I go over 50 on the highway. It gets so
hot that I hear the valves pinging. If I slow down or pull over the engine
will NOT cool down. It does not have a nest/rag in the cooling system. The
perimeter seal is sound. The timing has been checked and played with to many
times. I am not good with carburetors, especially four of them. Thanks
again.

Michael