<VV> 68 degrees in Chicago tonight ...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 31 00:13:28 EST 2006

Yep... I took advantage as well.  Spent the day getting the Rampside ready
for ChevyVetteFest at McCormick Place.  CCE has (at least) 8 Vairs
registered for the show.

It was the first day decent enough to actually be in the (detached,
unheated) garage.  Thought about a convert ride, but would have had to go
fetch it - so stayed on task.  Just finished at 11PM.  Well, I did take some
time to improve the lighting in the garage.

Now, I have to watch for when the rain will hit tomorrow as Friday is move
in day.  Show is Sat - Sun.  Want to dodge between the drops if possible -
so I don't have to clean it all over again.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2 until someone buys one)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140