<VV> Re: Anti Corrosion

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 23:03:52 EST 2006

In a message dated 03/30/2006 2:20:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

>I had heard somewhere that the factory replacement panels for the  LM
>windshield lower frame were galvanized.
>Of course that and  50 cents will get you a cup of coffee.

I've seen several and they  were all just stamped steel with black
surfacer/sealer on  them.   No galvanizing.

Dan Terry writes:

I have a NOS lower windshield panel that I bought from Clark's three of  four
years ago.  It appears to be galvanized.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 Coupe
Corvair Atlanta