<VV> Gaskets and vacuum pull-off seals

Mel Smith my65vair at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:55:17 EST 2006

I wanted to go through and seal my intake tract to avoid any vacuum leaks,
but someone a long time ago used gaskets on both sides of the carb to head
insulators, and now the gaskets are stuck to the mounting surfaces and the
insulators. What can I use to remove them? they're all torn up.
Additionally, I have 140 heads and would like to replace those little tubes
that are used on the vacuum pull-offs to seal the ones that aren't used.
Where can I purchase these or what else can I replace them with?