<VV> Gaskets and vacuum pull-off seals

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Mar 31 20:16:14 EST 2006

Stuck gaskets- I use razor blades, but must be very very careful to not
nick aluminum surfaces (or your fingers!). There are spray on gasket
removers that could help.

CPA seals (choke pulloff assembly) - Available from our vendors. In a
pinch a short ~1" piece of vacuum line and a stick (golf tee) inserted.
These seals also go on the distributor vacuum advance port on the left
carb on any engine.

Frank DuVal