<VV> Gaskets and vacuum pull-off seals

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 31 21:46:56 EST 2006

I am told that a very good gasket remover is Easy Off. Perhaps someone can
comment on the effect on aluminum... I would be careful with it until I knew
if it is safe-perhaps it says on the can. Other than that, the old be
careful and scrape with a razor blade.

About the tubes. If you mean the tubes on the carbs; vendors and FLAPS sell
little caps to go over the tubes. If you mean the balance tubes on the
heads, I don't have a ready solution. Perhaps someone else does.

Chuck S
BBRT