<VV> Not So Oily. At all. -help!

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 17:23:43 EST 2006

  yeah, I've run it for probably 40 minutes or so like
this.  I didn't touch the pushrod tubes or anything
ever, and from what I know it was a running engine in
the late 80's early 90's that Dale took out of a Monza
and it just sat since then.

  I really don't know. oil is pumping TO the filter,
but not into the heads...like maybe there's a blockage
in that little labyrinth of oil passages in the front
housing.

 Ryan