<VV> NO CORVAIR - VERY humorous stuff about posting

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 18:44:31 EST 2006

 Hey Greg,

  Thanks for that! You made the day for not only me, but whoever wlse I can onflict it on.
  For everyone else, this take awhile to load up but the wait is worth it.

  Chuck Kubin

  Greg Pirker <gpirker at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Hope everyone gets a chuckle out of this. Sometimes it seems to fit our
motley crew.

Have a great weekend.

http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=230775

Greg Pirker