<VV> powerglide questions

monza63mo at peoplepc.com monza63mo at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 31 23:21:17 EST 2006

I removed the engine and powerglide today. I discovered that the plastic vent was broken off and that the spacer that's supposed to be between the front mount bracket and the trans case was missing. No telling how long it's been like this. The tranny works fine. What would happen if I leave the vent broken off and replace the mount bolt without the spacer?  I see that Clark's sells a replacement vent but no spacer.  Anyone know what I can use for a spacer?

Art In MO
'66 140/PG
'66 110/4SP posi