<VV> Mystery Part Explained

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon May 1 14:44:27 EDT 2006

OK, all you desperate folks out there can find the answer at the Stock
Corvair Group website.

You DO know where the SCG website is, don't you?

OK, go here: http://members.cox.net/stock_corvair_group/

Look for the button.  Don't press it unless you really want the answer.

Bill Hubbell
(pretty sneaky way to get you to visit my site, eh?)