<VV> Dimmer switch

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Mon May 1 22:26:41 EDT 2006

It is a fun time to have the lights go out on a friends very nice borrowed
convertible on a dark stormy night, while driving.  	The screw holes
are open
through to the fender well and get splashed when it is wet.
This is on both EM's and LM's.
This aids in
the corrosion and makes for quite an adventure.  Usually the connectors
need a good cleaning, grease, a new switch, and thread sealant on the
mounting
screws.

-Geoff Johnson