<VV> Mystery Part #2

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 01:27:08 EDT 2006

Way to go, Bill. You picked a part I'm sure I've
seen...back when I had my '64 in '69, and not since!!
Still, in true VV email exhange fashion, I have to
splinter the discussion. Is it "Mystery Part #2," or
is it Mystery, Part #2?" This should run a week at
least.

Chuck Kubin

http://community.webshots.com/photo/549969493/2057202350028689042kkgmkX