<VV> Highrise air cleaner

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed May 3 22:21:55 EDT 2006

I used to be responsible for a machine at work where air flow was extremely important.  As I remember it when air is a duct is forced to make a turn it takes 6 duct past the turn before the air flow is no longer turbulent and you can take an accurate air flow reading.  Between the turn in a Corvair air cleaner and the venturi of the carb you may have 2" or 1 duct diameter, any amount you can raise it up will help.  It isn't necessary to go 6 duct diameters in this case but an extra 2" will really help out.

dp