<VV> Self pity and whining

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Thu May 4 02:38:02 EDT 2006

At 07:26 hours 05/03/2006, norman.Witte at comcast.net wrote:
>I should probably wait until tomorrow to send this email, but I need
>to vent.

big snip

>Sorry for the whining.  I am sure it will all look somewhat better
>in the morning.

After you find the problem and whip it, you're gonna be feeling
rather smug and proud of yourself.

tony..

PS:   if you got a dose of winter grade fuel and it got warm, it's
likely you had vapor lock.   Already happened to the '62 ragtop here,
parked it on a parking lot for a few minutes,went back to leave, got
a half block and prrrrt.   An hour later, it started and ran fine all
the way back.

PS+:   word has it that gas stations are supposed to have the summer
grade fuels in the tanks this month.