<VV> Shredder's gettin' closer.......

Phil Brandt f111a at austin.rr.com
Thu May 4 21:20:02 EDT 2006

1. '62 Rampside project truck.  Ex-Safeway delivery (Fairfield, East Texas); professionally sandblasted six years ago, epoxy primered (some surface rust again coming through); Bed floor is rust-pitted, but still seems strong; Powerglide; chrome bumpers; 14" wire covers; zero mileage whitewalls; replacement windshield; hasn't run in twenty years. Engine looks really crudded up on top, but it's a real truck powerplant. Take it as is, where is (Austin, TX). Make an offer reasonably above scrap value and it's yours.

2. '66 Corsa one-family coupe. Ordered in Japan; took delivery in S.F. Lemonwood yellow/blk. interior. Dash, heads gone. Body rust as per usual. Bumpers good. Factory A/C installed by moi--incomplete now--in '67. Factory telescoping steering wheel. 3-spd. IIRC.  Fitch hydroelastic suspension doughnuts.  Interior not bad. Factory tinted glass. I'll include usable engine lid to replace rusted-through original.  As is, where is (Austin, TX.) Make offer reasonably above scrap value.

One way or another, these two old friends are goin' by the end of June, even if I have to "put 'em down" m'sef!

Phil Brandt
CORSA since '71