<VV> Please help identifying my Turbo and Turbo Carb

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri May 5 07:25:14 EDT 2006

On the turbo, there's a plate near the inlet where the carb bolts. What's
the number on it? If it ends in 709, it's a 180 from a 65-66. It it's anything
else, it's a 150.
Carbs. not so sure. But the 65-66 has a larger venturi than the earlier
engines.

In a message dated 5/5/2006 1:26:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,