<VV> Vapor Lock

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Fri May 5 09:16:24 EDT 2006

At 11:29 PM 5/4/2006, Frank DuVal wrote:
>Maybe he is thinking that "air" cars have the return line, which most of
>them do. But the "air" is A.I.R. system with the pump feeding the exhaust
>manifolds.

Knew I had seem some, perhaps it was A.I.R., know all of my water pumpers
with A/C have them. I had gotten a four line block from Clark's to be able
to attach a fuel pressure gauge easily. Will teach me to double check
sources. Sorry about the wrong application.

Nice thing about a rear engined open car is that it really does not need
a/c (at least for me).

Padgett