<VV> UltraVan #311 needs a good home, $500

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 6 14:04:26 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Thought I'd better pass this on to see if someone out there can save #311
from the crusher.  See Below.  I have not contacted this person personally
but they did post this to the UltraVan Yahoo group.  It is a shame to see a
piece of history like this destroyed.  It appears to be all there except for
some of the interior.  It is locate in Half Moon Bay near San Franscisco.
Apparently the history is that someone stored it at this yard and was paying
$100 a month for storage fees.  They apparently stopped payment and the
owner of the yard now has the pink slip for it.  If you've been interested
in getting a Corvair UltraVan, now is your chance to get one for cheap that
appears to just need some TLC!!  Not sure what all it needs.  I'd get it but
have no place to store it plus I've already got one.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!

Death penalty postponed until May 7 for Ultra 311. I hate to say it but
metals have been on a big upward trend lately and are at the highest they
have been at for quite a while-so here is the very last chance for $500
<http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid9378779>   Mark-650-728-2048  Half Moon Bay
is 25 miles south of San Francisco