<VV> Running on regular with 140s

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun May 7 16:26:49 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/7/2006 9:47:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dreamwoodck at yahoo.com writes:

No knock  problems with either midrange or premium when
coming down from a hard  drive. I have yet to try
regular. In this case, I haven't been inside  the
engine, so I know this isn't because I'm that damned
good.

I  supposed a better comparison would be to put bigger
tires on and run it  around awhile on regular, but
given my relatively inexpensive success, it  will be on
the to-do list for awhile. As little as I drive it
(toy car),  it will take me awhile to wear oout those
little tires.

Chuck  Kubin

Chuck - Are you still at a mile high. Octane requirements are usually much
lower at higher elevations. - Seth (In San Jose, CA, about 75 feet above sea
level and concerned about ocean levels!) - And 91 Octane premium is
problematic!