<VV> Need a part urgently

davros99 at netzero.net davros99 at netzero.net
Sun May 7 23:59:23 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I've been off the VV for the last year after many many years.  I've been restoring every nut and bolt on my 64 spyder vert for the last 10 years. Time flies!  I am literally down to a last piece and a hard piece it is.  I need a wheel well trim piece, right-rear.  I successfully restored all the others but the right-rear was too far gone.  Can anyone out there help me out?  Small dents and scratches can be dealt with.  I live in Dayton Ohio, if there is anyone close. I also will be in Oklahoma city this week, if anyone there can help out.  I'm trying to get this last piece on the car for it's first show in June.  It's been a long process but the results are sweet.
Thanx, Pat <davros99 at netzero.net>