<VV> On the road again!

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 10:57:03 EDT 2006

Well, God willing, I should be driving my car to town
today to get a new set of 185/80/13's on my 65 Coupe.

pretty momentous ocassion.  for one thing, that means
I'm driving about 7 miles on 40 year old tires....on
the highway...haha

But I've got exhaust and a real perimeter seal now.
the interior is pretty much done....I mounted my
"bass" subs in the back last night.  I'll take
pictures later probably.  the install looks pretty
good.

been doing a lot of priming and sanding too...I'm
painting over the original paint job, but there were
like...rust holes in the paint all over, and one
quarter needs to be re-mudded...

Still not quite sure what color I'm going to go with.
I did find a nice cheap online place for Acrylic
Lacquer though.  like 41 bucks for a 3/4 gallon...then
the reducer and hardener is like another 24 I think.

Should be fun. Might be going camping this
weekend...if the car is running and driving well
enough I just might take this up!

Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4
"164 ci of Flat Six Fury"