<VV> need parts

gangelli at adelphia.net gangelli at adelphia.net
Tue May 9 21:39:10 EDT 2006

hello all .I have not been on much ,too many family obligations but I am preparing the custom racebrier for national(inter) IN JULY AT home here in the mighty buffalo .go sabres!!! however over the winter the front windshield cracked,don`t ask me how.I need a new front glass for the fc ,gary swiatowy do you have a stash ? i am of course in elma ny just east of buffalo .I also cannot get any power to the ignition or starter ,battery is new cables good and clean ,but turn the key and only the press temp light goes on and then no starter or solinoid sound and the lights all go off. sometimes the headlights work sometimes not ,i suspect ,short at the starter ,corrosion in the big red wire carrying power up front or dash harness light switch issues as I have had the headlight switch act up . any help appreciated.I also need to swap the powerglide in the fitch wagon for a 4 speed or more so i will need a parts car or the full set up as close as possible .  thanks for the band width the racebrier will be for sale soon look for it at the convention ,bright yellow with purple flames, much custom work done