<VV> 'vert ballast

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 21:44:22 EDT 2006

I've been running with just the front weights for 25 years, and have no
shake problems.
On the other hand, if you have all 4, and aren't performance oriented, you
might as well use them.

Nobody has mentioned it this time around (this is a common topic), so I
will.  These are not just counterweights.  They are dampers with a spring
loaded weight inside moving through oil.  This absorbs some of the
vibrational energy in the body and cuts the shake.  Sort of like a shock
absorber.

Roger