<VV> ballast - ENGLAND (no corvair)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed May 10 23:11:15 EDT 2006

No kidding, I was almost killed by a bus in Edinburough because of that.  I would sometimes find myself frozen at the curb looking left, right, left, right and never really being sure if a car was coming or not.  Plus, English drivers drive like loons on very, very narrow roads.  Good times, good times.  The beer is good though...

mike

The biggest difference is as a pedestrian.  Look RIGHT before stepping off
the curb.

Later, JR