<VV> This day in History 37 years ago....

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 09:36:36 EDT 2006

According to my histocical calendar...

"This is the 37th anniversary of the day General Motors announced that
it was stopping production of it's "Corvair" model cars, which had been
heavily criticized as unstable and dangerous to drive"

That's the exact quote from a day in history list provided for radio
broadcasters.

Unstable..yeah..right....at least I don't have a sticker on my visor
that says this car might roll over..like the sticker in my Blazer!

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===