<VV> Garages..things they hide?

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat May 13 16:03:59 EDT 2006

I'd never unpacked all the boxes that were quickly loaded as I moved north 3
yr. ago....

Bought some shelving this am after breakfast......WalMart finest!! gg

Quick assembly and screwed to walls.....time to unpack a few....

Nothing like finding a bunch of specialized tools......new parts..wheel
cylinder kits, carb kits, ignition parts, etc.

Then a box of 140 parts...forgot I had....LM vert sunvisors! I need these
now! ggg

SO...what's the BEST "Find" you've had ...something you forgot about..and
really needed NOW...????

Matt