<VV> "Bioperformance" Fuel Pill

Turbovert at aol.com Turbovert at aol.com
Sat May 13 22:15:08 EDT 2006

Please tell me if anyone out there has experience with something called
"BioPerformance Fuel", a Biodegradqable Enzymatic Fuel Catalyst...
It sounds like magic beans, but supposedly increases fuel efficiency by  35%,
while increasing horsepower, cleaning your carbs, etc, etc.(it may even  help
bring our troops home from Iraq!)

I ran across an enthusiastic dealer the other day who is  guaranteeing
amazing results -
Their website is _www.da4GAS.com_ (http://www.da4GAS.com)  .
I think some of you chemist/physicists out there will be interested in
checking this out.

I guess my first question would be how I would adjust my fuel pump to
deliver less gas, but provide the same performance from a turbo.

Mike Harrison
Farmington, MI
"65 Turbo/vert  "RALFWHO"