<VV> Oil Pressure Switch

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 22:54:41 EDT 2006

The oil pressure switch on my '64 110-engined Monza quit working last week. I determined this with my trusty analog Sperry ohm meter. I have the special socket to remove the switch and a spare switch, but my question is --- do I really have to remove the alternator and the fuel line to replace it, or is there an easier way?

  No hurry on this. I gently tapped the base of the switch, not the plastic, and it began to work. Obviously, it was stuck in the open position, but even I know it's only a matter of time before I have to replace it.

  Thanks,

  Arjay Morgan
  64 Monza convert