<VV> Club meeting

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sun May 14 07:16:24 EDT 2006

The 69 vert I had for awhile was my first and some things about driving a
convertible were a first for me. They are definitely nosier, especially the
engine noise. Usually when I was cruising in mine on the big interstate
highway the semi trucks running along side were the loudest. There're tires
seem to make the most noise. I usually drove the speed limit which mean't
EVERYONE was passing me.
I always felt I was looking up at the lug nuts!
Surprisingly with the top up and windows closed the wind noise was far less
than my wife's Ford Escort under the same conditions.

Now that nice weather is here I miss the rag top.

Rick Norris