<VV> Re: Garages..things they hide?

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun May 14 07:22:42 EDT 2006

I moved to my present location 15 years ago.
a lot of my friends who I got to help me move were quite upset due to all
the heavy boxes and motors that needed to be moved. I have bought out other
peoples parts troves just for a few items I needed and stored the rest. Must
have parted out over 10 Corvairs, not to mention the MOPARS and T-Birds.
I have been cleaning my attic and finding items myself that I have not laid
eyes upon for 15 years.
A lot goes on e-bay, some will be vended at the Buffalo convention.
I am sorting into storage tubs so maybe I will be able to locate items in
the future.
I have found some NOS emblems that I had forgotten and will be used.
More "precious finds" will be stored so they will be found again.
a swap meet in my own attic.................

Gary Swiatowy