<VV> Cars for Sale - Some Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun May 14 09:03:17 EDT 2006

It has come to my senses (actually my wife's) that I need to reduce my
fleet size. I'm getting too old and busy to ever finish them. Please
contact me privately for more details if there is any interest in these
cars, all in central Florida. If not, watch for them on ebay. All except
the hearse need some work.
- 1962 Corvair Station Wagon - 140/4sp - mild custom, mags, new interior
- 1984 Cutlass Ciera Convertible - 1 of 500 made (2nd owner, pwr everything)
- 1972 Cadillac Hearse (Nader's Limo, 70K miles, 472 ci, ready to work)
- 1972 DeTomaso Pantera (sacrifice price, all records since new, 38K miles)
Thanks for the space,
The Carbmeister (healing slowly).