<VV> who has info on making/welding braces on LM convertibles for rocker panel replacement

Neil Bristol neil_ljl at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 09:50:16 EDT 2006

Replacing Rockers on my 66 vert -  I have seen some photos of the cross bracing done on vair projects. I know that several of you have done this. Who out there has some speicific directions/measurements/guidelines on making and attaching the necessary braces prior to rocker panel removal/replacement?

Accessible systems has a very nice "Universal system" but I only need to do this once and I'm with instructions I can make/weld the necessary braces for a lot less then $300.

http://www.accessiblesystems.com/udb01.php