<VV> Oil pressure switch

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 00:19:03 EDT 2006

  Thanks to all who responded, especially the chap to said he ground down his special socket to make it fit. Yes, I seriously considered using the plumber's pliers, but the ground down socket seemed so much more elegant. A lot sparkier too, so that's what I'll do, grind the tool to fit the job --- now why didn't I think of that.

  Thans guys

  Arjay
  64 monza in florida ///// and doj't forget our latestsong, "the twelved days of hurricane preparedness"  true son. Even the Gov sings it.

  Rj