<VV> 'vert ballast

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 16 02:59:54 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/15/2006 11:08:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,  ronh at owt.com
writes:

Half of the
drivers of these Corvairs may well have 100 pounds of excess  weight that
does absolutely nothing for their performance and it would be  much wiser to
eliminate that excess  baggage.
RonH

Hey - That's a bit personal, ya know, Ron! I'm only carrying about 20-25  lbs
of excess weight, myself. It certainly does nothing for my performance, I
must admit. And it would be wiser to eliminate it. But it is a tough job! - Much
 easier, if more expensive, to take it off the car! - Seth  Emerson