<VV> 140 Head work - Need top quality machinist

Stu Padazzo MonzaProject at Comcast.net
Tue May 16 15:29:18 EDT 2006

The 69 Monza 140 convertible project is now down to it's last few pieces for completion.

I am seeking the shop/person that is respected as THE foremost 140 head rebuilder in the US.

I know there are many, many reputable shops that can do the work, etc, etc.  I am seeking the person or shop recognized as the best.  This car is not a normal "restification" project, this is a serious project that MUST be completed with the best craftsmanship I can find.

I need your varied opinions on who you feel is recognized as the best 140 head rebuilder out there.

PLEASE, in respect to the MANY good Corvair rebuilders out there, EMAIL ME DIRECTLY.  I wish no one disrespect and I don't want any of the other very good people to be offended.  Thank you very much.

Stuart Padazzo
69 Monza 140 Convertible
61 Greenbrier
63 Rampside