<VV> Moonshine for SUVs and Rusty Corvairs!

Darren Agazio DAgazio at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 08:44:55 EDT 2006

How come nobody ever points out the fact that the
process of turning corn into alcohol produces huge
amounts of carbon dioxide? They brag engines do not
produce CO2 when they use this; that's why it's
supposed to be clean and green. Who really cares about
those mythical green house gases anyway? I personally
believe what we are doing is blown out of proportion.
If the highly educated Politian's (educated by
corporate lobbyist and misinformed enviro-mental
groups) want to do something, I'm sure there's better
ways.

The Earth is a lot bigger than we think. With that
said, we could try to be more conservative with what
we got.

By the way, I had my 'vair on jack stands and the
right (passenger) door wouldn't shut. Then I put the
back wheels on ramps and it can shut now. The car was
bending;  I'll have to get in there, cut out the rust
and weld it all up. Is there any measurements inside
the door area that I can guarantee my car is straight
before I weld in new metal? The gaps on the door look
good right now, should I just take the door off and
add bracing where the body is?

Darren
1967 Monza Coupe
Rocket City, AL