<VV> Re: Tires for Corvair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 19 00:30:15 EDT 2006

Probably qualifies for "talk" - but I'll comment anyway.

Having had Guinness in England (once), I'm not interested in having it
again - despite the fact that I sometimes wear a sweater witch advertises
that particular beer.  More often than not - I get criticized for calling
myself a genius when wearing that.

I could say more, but won't.  Have probably already offended folks that I
did not meant to offend.  Ah... did not meant to offend anyone!

Of course,anyone on VV for anytime at all know that Thomas is not from US.

Later, JR

  Not beer though, the Brits have us on that.  Dagnabbit.