<VV> Hello Everyone.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 19 00:32:56 EDT 2006

Hey Cary!

Welcome to the group.

Later, JR

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cary Hubbard" <atomicvair at gmail.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:11 PM
Subject: <VV> Hello Everyone.

Hello all. My name is Cary. New here and wanted to drop in and say hello to
everyone. I am the owner of the Atomic Corvair. I think Geoff Johnson had
said something about it a little while ago. What an amazing find.
29,796.9original miles, original as you can get. and Complete. The car
is amazing,
His name is "ATOM" which I thought was well fitting. Anywho. Just wanted to
say hi to everyone.
Talk to you all later.
Thanks

-Cary & "Atom"