<VV> an update....

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 00:41:42 EDT 2006

Hey guys.  I've been posting on the Phorum a lot
lately so I haven't been updating you like I should!

my car was running real well until yesterday, when the
number two piston holed really bad.

the number 4 is also not looking really wonderful.

I think I'm gonna get an overbore kit from Lon with
his supercast pistons and have them install the rods
on the new pistons.

I figure, if one went bad, and another on that side
looks like it could go...I'd rather get all good stuff
in it before I try driving 720 miles.

if you want to see a picture, I posted one on the
thread "I need some help...engine troubles"

and you can see all the hell we went through trying to
find the problem before I finally decided that taking
off the head was the answer....and it was!

very sad moment for me.  I hardly had the money to get
to Kansas in 2 weeks like I planned, and now I have to
do this before I can leave...

Haven't told the lady yet.  Not sure how to tell her
we have to wait even longer!

Just thought I'd update ya'll.

Ryan V. in Bovey

1965 Corsa/110/4