<VV> who has info on making/welding braces on LMconvertibles forrocker panel replacement

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri May 19 17:38:06 EDT 2006

The same day I bought my 66 Coupe, I looked at a 66 Corsa vert.  I loved it
and would have bought it, except both doors were touching at the top, then I
noticed the welds in the door support area, (pillars?)  Anyway, it broke my
heart because I really wanted a convertible.  Maybe, someday.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY