<VV> windshield washer

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat May 20 23:48:18 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/20/2006 9:46:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ddpleau at msn.com writes:

Debbie's  61 Lakewood has an aftermarket foot operated windshield  washers.

dp

Dennis,
I have one in my 61 'brier that I installed out of a 62 Dodge wrecker that
was sitting in the junk yard... I even got the special cap for the washer
bag...  and I mounted it in the hole where the clutch pedal used to be (a PO turned
it  into a pg van)... I had some "Trico" washer nozzles and mounted two on
the front  of the van... it gets PLENTY of bug juice now... each nozzle has two
squirters.
:-)
Thanks for the compliments on the blower fan "loose hub" repair... I've  been
doing it for years... well, as long as I've had Corvairs (this is year
16!)... kind of funny someone else hadn't done it already... I'll see if I can  get
some pictures together and send it in.
Thanks!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg