<VV> Re: window crank spline

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun May 21 08:07:30 EDT 2006

I really doubt someone would actually locktite it.
And if it is wiggling then it should give.

Most likely it has an original clip that has either been put in wrong, or is
1/2 on.
use your window tool from both the normal and opposite direction.
Try it on wither side of the plastic washer behind the handle.
If need be pry the door handle and panel apart to see what is going on there
with a penlight.

Gary Swiatowy

Been there done that....................